lunedì 22 settembre 2014

So hateful

  • I hate discos in SL: they are the spammers paradise.
DJs and ppl spend the time spamming gestures and parking av waiting for xploders. Come on, it's a text based game...we could chat even listening to music and dancing! Stop spamming! Otherwise I'll mute you :P
I don't dance. Thanks for inviting me, but I don't like it!
Sometimes people just drain energy from you, even if they are basically nice.

[06:20] cayla Jupiter: i've got to run my puppy out..or else clean carpets later....so if you would like to dance later..let me know
[06:20] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb): I hate dancing (it's in my profile too :P ) but we can chat. see you!
[06:26] cayla Jupiter: i love dancing..but okay....
[06:27] cayla Jupiter: bye
[06:27] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb): bye!
[06:27] cayla Jupiter: lol
[06:28] cayla Jupiter: and you realize the avi's do the dancing while we do the chatting
[06:28] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb): so?
[06:28] cayla Jupiter: just pointing it out....
[06:29] cayla Jupiter: not sure how i rubbed your the wrong way....
[06:29] cayla Jupiter: maybe you like "come here and kneel bitch"
[06:30] cayla Jupiter: maybe not...lol
[06:33] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb): you know, when I meet someone who likes dancing in SL they usually can't believe I don't, so they start telling me a lot of silly and useless stuff to convince me SL dancing is fun. No need to. It's boring. I don't like it. So why bother? Some even tell me "with me it will be different". no, it's not. And I know the avatars dance and the humans chat, that's why there's no need to dance when we are chatting.
[06:33] cayla Jupiter: so what do you like to do?
[06:34] cayla Jupiter: as an alternative to the RL isntilled ritual in SL of dancing?
[06:34] cayla Jupiter: go to a movie?


  • Your cam, your mic.

I don't want to see you, hear you, see how you're touching it, hear how much you're horny
I was having sex with a guy. Asked me to voice, I said no. He was ok, with it. The fun went on and then he said "I wish you could hear how much horny you're making me". I said no again. After few mins "I'm almost there, I wish you could hear me cumming". I left and muted him.
How to kill mood very quickly.

  • Ppl IMing me to complain about my profile. It's not a democracy!

If you don't like it, don't IM me. There are a lot of ppl with the right profile for you (usually saying "slut to be used")


  • People saying "Now ask me something"
If I don't ask you anything it's because I like your questions or I'm not interested in knowing you.

  • Ppl who are alone on a couple poseball and invite you to click on the other one
I usually tell them "I don't want to upset the ghost you're fucking with"

  • The "Are you lagging too? Why don't we go somewhere else" line
I never lag. Find another way to talk me into coming home with you

  • Imposed rp
I don't like rp much. I usually emote but I seldom play a role. But I really hate those who start saying things like "Watches on the other side of the street and sees his wife's younger sister"
or the telepatic ones "Sees a cute redhead and wonders why she's here". I usually answer "Doesn't have superpowers so ignores what you're wondering"

  • Others send me a long RP line and, when I answer out of RP, they go on like tanks.


  • "If you don't have time we could do a quickie"

I have an idea: I could mute you even quicker

  • "lol" used everywhere.
What are you laughing for, dork?? Once in a while it could be ok, but ending all the sentences with LOL it's good for cackling mad cat ladies and hyenas

  • They say "Hi" and, after i "hi" them back, they stop chatting.
Why do you contact me if you don't have anything to say?.


  • "May I add you so we can chat later?"
They add me and never contact me again

  • Compliments.
All girls like compliments but after 3 lines of them I grow bored. Let conversation evolve!

  • "IM me"
Why people tell you "IM me"? Don't you know how to send an IM yourself?

  • Well don't want to interrupt you

 You're kind asking if you're bothering me, but once is enough! Stop go on saying "I won't disturb you further"! Talk to me!After saying that 2 or 3 times you'll start bothering me for real

  • RP... rp everywhere! It's coming from the damn walls!

[2015/04/28 23:52] Jim Rockford (jimrockford) ogles Sera's gorgeous legs
[2015/04/28 23:52] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb): :)
[2015/04/28 23:53] Jim Rockford (jimrockford) wonders what you are doing?
[2015/04/28 23:53] Seraphim (parvati.silverweb) doesn't read minds so doesn't know what you're wondering
[2015/04/28 23:55] Jim Rockford (jimrockford): I meant you are floating around like that but you can see from the bulge in the front of my trousers what I was thinking

You can talk to me without using /me if it's not necessary. There's no need to talk in 3rd person


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento