martedì 23 settembre 2014

Me, myself and not you!

I know,
I sound like a bitch.
Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.
I mute a lot of people, and rarely give a second chance...

But...well...a lot of people don't know how to use complete phrases

"Your hot. wanna fun?"
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

others say incredibly stupid things

"I need to cum. Can you help?"

others wear facelights and bling bling shoes

Why shouldn't I mute them? I'm not banning them from the game, only from my SL.
I'm not that important, no?

Sometimes I mute avatars because they're boring (girls just wanna have fun), uninteresting, rude or because they make me feel bad.
Or...sometimes...even because I feel them too close and I prefer to be free.
SL is a game to me, a sexy secret garden. I have my rl and my rl relationship.

But they want skype or they stop chatting to you
They want "more revealing pics"
They want voice
I don't do voice. I don't even listen what other say.
Some think that no voice = man.
Go on thinking like that and less dorks will harass me.
Not all girls are comfortable in talking to strangers.
Not all girls  like their voice.
Not all girls wants to moan during sl sex
Not all girls are as good at speaking english as they are writing in it.
I don't voice. If you think I'm a man, just mute and derender me.

And even if you voice, they say you're a man using a voice changer.
If you cam they say you're streaming a video

I've been banned from "Girltown Sisterhood" because I was in a couple of futa/shemale groups.
Linda Latte used this motivation (the same in their notecard):
[2014/03/15 10:39]  Linda Latte: Girltown Note:

 I'm sorry, but you are either a man or a woman who likes to cavort and hang out with male deviates, OR you are a woman who does not read Group Charters. Which is it?? Our robot reports that you have affiliated yourself with a group that welcomes shemales, male deviates, and other such perverts. :( This violates our Group Charter and you pose a RISK to OUR group members. :( It's possible you could "friend" one of these deviate men, or even "partner" him, and invite him to Girltown thinking him a girl. It has happened and has hurt girls here.

 Here are Gtoup Charter words to look for: "shemale, herms, LGBT, transgender, futa, t-girls, sissy boy," and others that should be obvious.

 If you truly choose to align yourself with these deviates, it's fine, and your choice. Please find a home with them then, OK? If you leave the group, plz IM or notecard me, huh? I will contact our robot and tell her you are not a man, OK? :)

 Thank you!

 Linda Latte, Girltown House Mom


"She" could have said "Sorry but we are professional wankers and we don't want to find out we wanked on a 3 legged girl. Farewell!"

I posted a couple of pics of rl me in front of the pc playing sl. A dork managed to say "You photoshopped a printscreen of sl on the monitor in the pic. Let's not argue about obvious"
Oh my god, guys, I won't say "get a life!" because you're not even good at getting a second life!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento